For those of you who recognize the value and health benefits of regularly massage, we have a new ongoing program. You will receive 20% off of every 3 or more prepaid massages. This is a savings of $14 per massage and only $56 an hour! You can share them with family and friends or keep them all for yourself. Expires 1 year after purchase.
To Purchase Online ~ click the BUY NOW Gift Certificate button ~ on the Gift Certificate tab(page) ~ select the package you want from the list on items
Benefits of Frequent Massage
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter,easier labor for expectant mothers & shorten hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow-the body's natural defense system.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ - the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretchmarks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Profound Effects: Research show that with massage:
- Arthritis sufferers note fewer aches and less stiffness and pain.
- Asthmatic children show better pulmonary function and increased peak air flow.
- Burn injury patients report reduced pain, itching and anxiety.
- High blood pressure patients demonstrate lower diastolic blood pressure, anxiety and stress hormones.
- Premenstrual snydrome sufferers have decreased water retention and cramping.
- Preterm infants have improved weight gain.